cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Compatibility Issues with 2.2
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 10:22:45 GMT

+1

I never understood why Resettable was introduced in the first place,
aren't its semantics exactly the same as Recyclable? Why are Ressetable
or Recyclable not part of the core framework? Even if we move to
Resettable now, nothing will insure that the next big container will not
introduce yet another interface for the same functionality.

Unico