cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <A...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Apache-korea.org (Cocoon tools)
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:14:21 GMT
I think Steven Noels and Jeff Turner set up www.cocoondev.org also for the purpose of sharing
Cocoon bits-pieces, tools and applications. Not sure if I'm right though.. (Don't kill me
Steven if I'm wrong!)

Is that still the purpose of Cocoondev? Or am I talking too loud, is this a passed station
and is there a reason why a Tools section does not yet exist?

> People could put their own custom
> generators/serializers/transformers/stylesheets/forms/flowscri
> pts there,

The Blockrepository! I would love to have that. We have a discussion forum block implementation
that we would like to drop in there too (and possibly a lot more).