cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [Woody] XSLT error
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:11:47 GMT

On 17 Dec 2003, at 19:26, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn <> writes:
> <snip/>
>> the Woody
>> the UTF
> <snip/>
>> was that we
>> the woody
> Have you tried using an import instead of an include?

It does not help

> I've definitely
> seen errors on variables being defined multiple time in included style
> sheets, in our case we could fix this, but I suspect import might also
> allow this?

First I tried incorporating 'woody-samples-styling.xsl' into my
stylesheet by 'import' rather than 'include'. I still got the error.

Then I tried changing the 'include's that 'woody-samples-styling.xsl'
makes to 'import's.

The error went away, but then the StyleSheets do not do their job
properly ..... 'import' and 'include' have different meanings.

So the only way I can get the Woody XSLTs to work is by commenting out
the duplicated variable declarations in all but

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Is anyone using these StyleSheets in their own projects without making
this patch?

Is there a real need to have that variable declared multiple times?

regards Jeremy

View raw message