cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Woody] XSLT error
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:11:47 GMT

On 17 Dec 2003, at 19:26, Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn <jeremy@media.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
> <snip/>

>> the Woody

>> the UTF
>
> <snip/>

>> was that we
>> the woody
>>>>

> Have you tried using an import instead of an include?

It does not help

> I've definitely
> seen errors on variables being defined multiple time in included style
> sheets, in our case we could fix this, but I suspect import might also
> allow this?

First I tried incorporating 'woody-samples-styling.xsl' into my
stylesheet by 'import' rather than 'include'. I still got the error.

Then I tried changing the 'include's that 'woody-samples-styling.xsl'
makes to 'import's.

The error went away, but then the StyleSheets do not do their job
properly ..... 'import' and 'include' have different meanings.

So the only way I can get the Woody XSLTs to work is by commenting out
the duplicated variable declarations in all but
'woody-samples-styling.xsl'.

Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Is anyone using these StyleSheets in their own projects without making
this patch?

Is there a real need to have that variable declared multiple times?

regards Jeremy