cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl SlideSourceFactory.java
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:26:15 GMT
Hi,

On 3 Dec 2003, at 11:18, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> When does this happen? At compile time there is a mock class,
> furthermore you have a NoClassDefFoundError, that means as much as the
> class was there, but is no longer. At Cocoon deploy/start time? This
> would be really bad. It would be the second block not working by
> default. Or at runtime? Then it's up to you. The jta.jar is missing.
> There is also a note in the slide samples.

It's at startup. Basically, Cocoon and Jetty fail to start. I've
disabled slide in local.blocks.properties and Cocoon starts again.

I don't appear to have a copy of jta.jar or jta-spec1_0_1.jar - is this
something that should be added to the slide lib directory in CVS?

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/