cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject [Woody] XSLT error
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:58:13 GMT
Hi All

I had a project working with Woody.
I just updated to the latest CVS and am having a strange problem:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer
handler for
file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
samples/woody/resources/woody-samples-styling.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler

cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
samples/woody/resources/woody-field-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable
'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.
file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
samples/woody/resources/woody-calendar-styling.xsl: line 8: Variable
'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.
file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/
samples/woody/resources/woody-advanced-field-styling.xsl: line 8:
Variable 'resources-uri' is multiply defined in the same scope.

The variable 'resources-uri' is indeed defined on each of these XSLTs,
which is IMHO unnecessary.

The strange thing is ..... I do not get this error with the Woody
Samples.

First I looked to see if changing the Samples from using Xalan to XSLTC
raised the problem (we have to use XSLTC because of the UTF problems
with Xalan).

This had no effect.

The next difference between our project and the Samples was that we
have a local StyleSheet called 'woody.xsl' which includes the woody
samples stylesheet thus:

	<xsl:include
href="context://samples/woody/resources/woody-samples-styling.xsl"/>

Because we have some custom styled widgets.

I switched this to load the 'woody-samples-styling.xsl' directly from
the sitemap, that made no difference either.

Any suggestions as to what might be causing this?

Thanks

regards Jeremy