cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE : I am new to Cocoon
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 08:12:38 GMT
For writing a transformer (or another component) I recommend you to read the Carsten Ziegeler
and Matthew Langham book "Cocoon: Building XML Applications", chapter 8 and 9. It is well
explained and there are exemples.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Han Jon Theus []
	Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 3:28 PM
	Subject: I am new to Cocoon
	Hello all
	My name is Han J. Theus and I am from Switzerland. I am studying at the University of Zurich.
At the moment i am writing my Diploma work. The main task is to develop a Transformer which
is able to handle two SAX Events and transform them into one SAX Events. I am using Eclipse
( as IDE. Well i am kinda newbie; so i have the following questions:
	1. writing my own Transformer.... where do i have to save the java-File ?
	2. i created a subsitmap for my own project: how do I access to my Transformer?
	3. Do I have to rebuild cocoon.war ?
	Thanks a lot for your help.
	Greetings from Switzerland
	Han J. Theus