cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Litrik De Roy <cocoon-...@litrik.com>
Subject Release of 2.1.4 in sight?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 20:06:23 GMT
Hello,

Are there any plans to make a 2.1.4 release during the next days/weeks?

2.2 still seems far away and even though I know that the 2.1 HEAD is
pretty stable I'd rather not use that on a production box (bug reporting
is a lot easier if you can refer to a specific release instead of "a cvs
checkout of a couple of weeks ago").

I liked the fact that 2.1.1, 2.1.2 and 2.1.3 followed each other
quickly. And I know that Bertrand has hinted several times at a 2.1.4
release (related to the FirstMondays) but I'm afraid that everybody is
looking so hard at 2.2 that we'll not see another 2.1.x releases for
some time.

PS: I'm not pushing anybody.... just asking  ;-)

--

Litrik De Roy
www.litrik.com