cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Broke car selector sample [Fwd: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms car-db.xml]
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:02:25 GMT
Hi all,

I broke car selector sample :-)

Problem is that when you assign / bind initial values to the form,
<on-value-change/> events are not fired, and form ends up in the
inconsistent state. Quick hack I used to fix this was to make
Form.fireWidgetEvents method public and call it directly from the
flow/action to make sure that all is ok; but this is clearly a hack and
I'd like to hear "expert opinion" on the subject.

Thanks,
Vadim