cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Cocoon Ant Task
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:07:12 GMT
Laurent Mauron wrote:

>Thanks for the detailed explanations. I checked the Ant documentation and I
>am very impressed. I thought Ant was just a 'make'-like tool.
>
> I plan to deploy an offline version of Cocoon in a first phase and a
>CocoonTask as you describe might be exactly what I need to for the
>integration part.

Me too. I'm about to use it on a site. Have Apache serve the static
stuff, and Tomcat serve the dynamic stuff, and the Ant task run every
night as a cron job to refresh the static content.

>I am quite excited about this new component to say the least.

Me too. I'm surprised about how much it seems to change the feel of
Cocoon's offline functionality.

Regards, Upayavira