cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Build broken - weird error in slide/conf/slide-auth.xweb
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:57:41 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> i noticed this yesterday as well (see thread
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107192961822098&w=2)
>
> The funny thing is that with the IBM jre it builds ok.
>
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This morning I did a "build clean webapp" and got a weird build error
>> with slide/conf/slide-auth.xweb. The build says:
>>   "XPath (mime-mapping[position() = last()]) returned not one node,
>> but 43 nodes"
>>
>> Obviously, the evaluation should return only one node. I tried
>> different variations, but all failed.
>>
>> Are you also experiencing this? Any advice?

I can't test this ATM but it smells like an xml libs version dependency
doesn't it?  Since the build script copies the xml libs to ?
/tools/something which is probably not cleaned out during build clean
(?) this may be the missing piece.  Can someone for whom the build works
try removing those jars and rebuilding?

BTW, that xpath and how it's being used/interpreted by the task needs a
closer look.  I recently struggled with an xpath issue that looked
obviously broken to me but turned out to be just a little trickier than
I thought, and XPATH turned out to be right.  (imagine that...).

Geoff