cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [HEADSUP] Cocoon Ant Task
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:59:27 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Upayavira wrote:
><snip/>
>

>>Having now seen it work well, I will document it properly soon. I will
>>also add it to the list of external tasks that is maintained by the Ant
>>project (unless anyone objects).
>>

>Please do.
>
>I have not seen much discussion here on cocoon-dev about testing it.

After your troubles, I had a private discussion with Sylvain, who tested
it and it worked. I've also now tested a separate checkout on both
Windows and Linux, which worked fine (except for a requiring an NPE
patch that was nothing to do with the Ant task).

>Anyway, Upayavira, remember the trouble that i had on the forrest-dev
>thread: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106604813100001
>Well it works for me now with yesterday's Cocoon cvs and following
>the instructions in that thread.

Ahhh. Great. Thanks for that. I'm pleased.

>Dunno what changed, but it works.

Dunno either. The error you got was one that I got a lot in development,
but haven't had at all since I committed the code.

I've got docs half written. I'll commit them soon.

Regards, Upayavira