cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <>
Subject code ethics on js-java integration
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:43:23 GMT
Yo people,

after the recent introduction of the WoodyPipelineConfig object, I am
tempted to change the line 125 in woody2.js

for:    bizData["woody-form"] = this.form;

= this.form;

this is a natural reflex from pure Java land, but I'm left to doubth now
it this kind of more tight integration is desirable into the js-area?

conceptually I only see benefits in doing so ATM, but maybe there are
some other considerations that I'm missing? (e.g. performance penalty?
lack of cross language refactoring tools? ...)

Marc Portier
Read my weblog at

View raw message