cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: [OT] Ignore - testing yet again
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:50:34 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Tony Collen wrote:
>
>> @#%& spam blocking :(
>>
>> tony, hoping this gets through
>

> Seems like you have some problems with mail, lately ;-)
>
> Sylvain

yeah, it seems to be working now. i saw the messages getting in, but not out.  i appear to
be
receiving messages from *.apache.org again, at least.

Around Friday afternoon, I stopped getting messages from the lists, and I didn't think much
of if
because it happens quite often.  Anyway, the weekend goes by, and still no email, so I check
the
"blocked incoming email" page at the Uni.  All the apache.org lists were being blocked, because
the
uni mail server thought that mail.apache.org was either an open relay or had some sort of
proxy running.

It seems to be working now though!  #$^ over-zealous mail admins!!! >:(

Tony