cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Build broken - weird error in slide/conf/slide-auth.xweb
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:39:31 GMT
I did a few build runs : i set CLASSPATH to empty and PATH only pointing
to JAVA_HOME/BIN. Build command was "build clean webapp".

The build works on ibm jre and JDK 1.3.1_08, *not* on JDK 1.4

Reverting the changes from Antonio Gallardo did not make a difference(
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=107191454912884&w=2)

If it works under JDK 1.4 for some people, they should try resetting
classpath and try again.

hth
Jorg