cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Selectors for Woody FormManager and BindingManager
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:46:24 GMT

Hugo Burm wrote:

> I was already looking at the generator, because I want to combine inserting
> the templates and doing the first tranformation step. So it will be a good
> thing if the generator is kept in sync with the transformer.

that's the hope, yes

> If you are going to refactor the transformer, have a look at that long
> if-then-else statement in <startElement> and <endElement> and think about
> what is going to happen when more types of widgets arrive...

did you mean the WidgetReplacingPipe?

was a bit outside the scope of what I intended to look at here and now
to be honnest

your remark kinda makes me remember this proposed refactoring of those
classes:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106640568220725&w=2

I have to admit I'm clueless on what will happen now, anyone?

regards,
-marc=