cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject [HEADSUP] Cocoon Ant Task
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:44:12 GMT
Some while ago (around the time of the get together), I worked on an Ant
task for Cocoon - basically a wrapper around the CocoonBean.

I have a site that is more or less static, that has been running in a
servlet container, but has been running slow recently, so I have tried
generating the site with my ant task, both on Windows and Unix, and it
works a treat. You can embed the configuration (cli.xconf) stuff right
into your ant build script, and include references to ant properties
wherever you want. Cool.

Having now seen it work well, I will document it properly soon. I will
also add it to the list of external tasks that is maintained by the Ant
project (unless anyone objects).

Regards, Upayavira