cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Paranoic block] turning on and off
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:51:31 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Hi:
>
>The paranoic block ncan be allowed to turn it on or off?
>I ask because I don't see a property for the block in blocks.properties

Turning on/off doesn't mean anything in the case of the paranoid block,
as it doesn't contain any configuration file. It's just a jar that you
can decide to use or not just by changing the servlet
class name in web.xml.

I extracted it as a block just because it's totally independent of other
Cocoon sources and I needed to use it in other environments.

Sylvain