cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: multiple catalogue search
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:11:54 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

>I downloaded the latest from CVS. This is a little bitter but I still get
>the following stacktraces. These happened when I set the location to
>"cocoon:/catalogues" and added
>
><map:match pattern="catalogues/*">
>  <map:generate src="translations/{1}/>
>  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
></map:match>
>
>The page displays fine however.
>
>I also tested the samples/i18n and I see the exact same error in the log,
>except it is looking for the file in the samples/i18n/translations
>directory!
>
>ERROR   (2003-12-18) 11:56.14:878   [core.i18n-bundles] (/test/simple.xml)
>PoolThread-4/XMLResourceBundleFactory: Resource loading failed
>org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
>org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
>file:/home/rago2483/cocoon/snapshot/cocoon-2.1/build/webapp/test/catalogues/
>menu_en_US.xml doesn't exist.
>	at
>org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.toSAX(SitemapSource.j
>ava:472)
>  
>

Ok, now that's "just" issue of proper exception handling.

I18n correctly catches SourceNotFoundException, but in this case we got 
SAXException which is wrapped around ResourceNotFoundException. I need 
to find a place where this original ResourceNotFoundException was thrown 
and see for a correct place to convert it to SourceNotFoundException (as 
per Source contract).

You can re-run your test with my last commit and see how stacktrace will 
look like. It should show now original stacktrace of the 
ResourceNotFoundException.

Vadim



Mime
View raw message