cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrzej Jan Taramina" <andr...@chaeron.com>
Subject SOLVED: Accessing multiple-valued request parameters with RequestParameterModule?
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:05:05 GMT
Vadim:

> You can try request jx path module (RequestModule.java). Expression like:
>
>     {request:getParameterValues(.,'myParameter')[1]}
>
> should return first value; [2] will return second (if any), etc (that's
> the idea, no guarantee that it will actually work).

Thanks but it's a bit complicated for what I need to do....so I just wrote a
custom InputModule called RequestParameterConcatModule, that concatenates
multiple values for a single request parm using a specified delimiter.

I might make this more generic and extend the original
RequestParameterModule, to provide such functionality based on a config
parameter.  Probably easier than having two classes in the long run.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com