cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Strange db directory
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:32:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Since some days (or weeks) I get the following message during startup
>of Cocoon:
>

>>- No configuration file specified, going with the default configuration
>>- Database name: 'db'
>>- Database points to D:\dev\workspace\cocoon-2.1\.\db
>>

>and a db directory is created directly in my cocoon directory.
>
>Does anyone know who creates this and why?

:-)

See Upayavira's answer. BTW, I've not yet figured out how to move this
./db under WEB-INF/xdb. Problem is that the only way to pass root DB
directory right now is by setting the system property. Now, where should
be this system property set? XMLDBSourceFactory? But it is not
xindice-specific. Other suggestions?

Vadim