cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon Contract Opportunity
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:20:55 GMT
Hello John,

I am interested in hearing more about the opportunity.  I am an
independent software consultant, and XML, java, and Cocoon are among my
specialties.  However, I would only be able to work about a week per
month in Boston.  I am based in Oklahoma City and do most of my work
remotely now.

My web site is currently being redone using Forrest and Cocoon, so it is
not available now.  Is there a good time tomorrow for me to call to
discuss the position further?

Thanks,
--
Ryan Hoegg