cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility Issues with 2.2
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 13:14:44 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Thanks Reinhard for the link. Ehm, from what I see there, there is
> no need/deeper meaning for moving to Resettable. Or did I oversee
> something?

Well, this message implies that the plan was to use reflection to
provide back-compatibility with recycle()

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103287310702103&w=2

Don't know if that happened or if it's a good way to go, but that's a
clue.  I'm assuming 2.2 still doesn't compile much less run or we could
just check this.

Geoff