cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Apache-korea.org (Cocoon tools)
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:31:24 GMT
there is also http://www.cocooncenter.org/ by Andreas Hartmann
It has a few articles on it from cocoon developers, unsure how often
it's updated.

Arje Cahn wrote:

> I think Steven Noels and Jeff Turner set up www.cocoondev.org also for the purpose of
sharing Cocoon bits-pieces, tools and applications. Not sure if I'm right though.. (Don't
kill me Steven if I'm wrong!)

> Is that still the purpose of Cocoondev? Or am I talking too loud, is this a passed station
and is there a reason why a Tools section does not yet exist?

>>People could put their own custom
>>generators/serializers/transformers/stylesheets/forms/flowscri
>>pts there,
>

> The Blockrepository! I would love to have that. We have a discussion forum block implementation
that we would like to drop in there too (and possibly a lot more).