cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tim Larson as Cocoon committer
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:39:18 GMT
Timothy Larson wrote:

>My account is not setup yet, but I cannot wait any longer to say "Thank You" to everyone
for voting me in and for the warm welcome.  I enjoy working with all of you, so this should
be a very positive development.  I suppose a little introduction is in order.

Yes, yes, we want to know all of you ;-)

<snip/>

>My first project as a committer will be to develop CocoonForms into a full gui design
tool for forms and reports.  I expect this to progress much faster now that I am a commiter.

Wow, looks very cool!

>Thank you again,

Welcome aboard, Tim.

Sylvain

PS: I'm not able to follow the current mail flood (especially
woody-related) as I'm giving a Cocoon training this week (yes, including
woody!). I'll try to catch up next week.