cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Slide block (was: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl SlideSourceFactory.java)
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:18:31 GMT
On 02.12.2003 22:39, Unico Hommes wrote:
> I committed the changes. Note that I haven't verified all the samples
> and I was already getting some weird caching errors. Logging in should
> now work, I'll see what I can do about the other issues in the following
> days.

Yes, thanks, it works. I clicked around a bit. The user handling in the
samples still fails because of a null key.

principal-provider: ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve component
with null hint.
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.slide.PrincipalProviderSelector/null')
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.WrapperServiceSelector.select(WrapperServiceSelector.java:124)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.acting.PrincipalMultiAction.doAddPrincipal(PrincipalMultiAction.java:122)

or

principal-provider: ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve component
with null hint.
(Key='org.apache.cocoon.components.slide.PrincipalProviderSelector/null')
	at
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.WrapperServiceSelector.select(WrapperServiceSelector.java:124)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.acting.PrincipalMultiAction.doRemovePrincipal(PrincipalMultiAction.java:170)

Joerg