cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doco needs landing (Was: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 features.xml)
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 08:16:04 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> What I don't really understand is that he is not using a public Apache
> repository, like the Cocoon scratchpad, to do it. At least we could have
> watched it grow, and he would have not been "slowed" with "community" as
> he now likes to say ;-) In any case, he's free to do so if he wishes,
> and we will see what to do when this thing will land here.

I understand that there is no such thing as code now. From a few
online/RL chats and the emails I'm reading, I gather that until now
Stefano has been busy testing all the possible DAV server/client
combinations on earth, patching them and earning committership on Slide
while at it :-), but so far with not a single Cocoon-specific line of
code. I'm pretty sure that as soon as there is something more Cocoon
related we'll start to see RTs (we already had one yesterday) and code.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino