cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/cron/samples cron.js cron.xml
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:50:56 GMT

On 19 Dec 2003, at 09:01, reinhard@apache.org wrote:

>   import
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.background.BackgroundEnvironment;
>   import org.apache.cocoon.util.NullOutputStream;
>
>   /**
>    * An abstract CronJob implementation that provides a
> <code>process()</code>
>    * method which calls a Cocoon pipeline internally. It uses the
>    *
> <code>org.apache.cocoon.environment.background.BackgroundEnvironment</
> code>
>    * to avoid an external call.

Hi Reinhard

Did you commit
org.apache.cocoon.environment.background.BackgroundEnvironment?

I am getting this error compiling this morning's checkout:

Compiling 10 source files to
/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/build/cocoon-2.1.4-
dev/blocks/cron/dest
/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/cron/
java/org/apache/cocoon/components/cron/
AbstractPipelineCallingCronJob.java:64: package
org.apache.cocoon.environment.background does not exist
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.background.BackgroundEnvironment;
                                                 ^
/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/cron/
java/org/apache/cocoon/components/cron/
AbstractPipelineCallingCronJob.java:97: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class BackgroundEnvironment
location: class
org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.AbstractPipelineCallingCronJob
         BackgroundEnvironment env =
         ^
/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/cron/
java/org/apache/cocoon/components/cron/
AbstractPipelineCallingCronJob.java:98: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class BackgroundEnvironment
location: class
org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.AbstractPipelineCallingCronJob
             new BackgroundEnvironment(uri, "", c, os, this.getLogger());
                 ^
3 errors

org/apache/cocoon/environment/background is missing from my sandbox.

regards Jeremy