cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: JXTemplate and FOM
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:18:29 GMT
Hi Christopher:

I am relly newbie in JXTemplate. We currently, does not see a needs for
this. Can you provide some examples, where it is needed?

We use flow and when needed we send the requiered data of the mentioned
properties from flow.

I think this allow us to have a clean separation of concerns.

I will be glad if you can show a sample where you need this. Please note,
I am not telling: "you are wrong". I am sure you have more experiences in
the field. We are aware of that. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Christopher Oliver dijo: