cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Mac Laptops
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:08:52 GMT
Hi:

Why a Mac when you can get a more powerful machine with an Intel or AMD
processor with the same money?

If you concerns are about speed, stability and realibility then use Linux.
I currently use Fedora Core 1 with great results. Also you can have the
same machine with dual boot just in case you need to go back for a while
to the windows world. So 2 OS in 1 machine! ;-D

BTW, Mac OS X is a Linux based distribution for the Mac processors with a
price included. They use KDE as the desktop environment.

If I will needed to buy a new computer right now I will choose one with
Intel Centrino technology. And of course will reinstall it with linux.

It will give you long battery life, + some more new nice features.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

John Morrison dijo: