cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1 status.xml
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:45:18 GMT
David Crossley dijo:
> Perhaps the Ant project has a corrupted CVS like our was.
> They might have dos line-endings in their ant.bat etc.

I thought .bat files must have line ending as DOS: 0x0D 0x0A
And Linux files must have just 0x0A

Is this correct?

The files in the ant distribution follow this. I think the files we had
before does not follow this.

But if our standard said all files need to be UNIX line ending style and
we need UNIX line ending syle in DOS .bat files I will change them to UNIX
line ending.

Please answer, because I am confused about the original Vadim request.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.