cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: [Woody] XSLT error
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:29:10 GMT
Hi Jeremy:

Firts, I am sorry, for not follow the thread before. I got the same error
some days ago (when changed the woody styling sheet). I solved it by
defining a diferent xalan as the XSLT processor in this case:

<map:transform type="xalan"
src="context://stylesheets/woody/woody-samples-styling.xsl"/>

NOTE: In the sitemap I configured as default xslt processor: XSLTC and
because neither (xalan or xsltc) are fully functional (some bugs inside) I
switch between them as is convenient.

I know this is not the best but also using old version broken other parts.
We are in a XSL processor hell :-(

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo