cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Larson <timlarsonw...@yahoo.com>
Subject [cforms] add lenient setting to context binding
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:58:30 GMT
What do you think of adding an optional "lenient" attribute to
the context binding?  A value of "true" or "false" would cause
that lenience setting to be applied to the JXPathContext.
If the attribute is missing or holds any other value then the
leniency setting of its parent would apply.

Other than building and saving the setting, this proposal would
add this code to the beginning of doLoad:
    if (this.lenient != null)
        jxpc.setLenient(lenient);

I use this in some of the code supporting a "union" binding.
Now that I have WinCVS working properly at work I am trying to
gradually merge the class, union, etc. code into CVS, so expect
more questions as I go along.

Thoughts?
--Tim Larson