cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compatibility Issues with 2.2
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 20:17:49 GMT

On 4 Dec 2003, at 02:22, Unico Hommes wrote:

> [...]

+1 as well. These name/concepts dances in Avalon just make me oscillate
between angry and sad.

Guess what happens to those who seek perfection: they fail, like
everybody else. But they spend much more time failing than those who
know they will and stop at the "worksforme" level.

But what do I know...

> --
Stefano.