cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/source/impl SlideSourceFactory.java
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 04:28:03 GMT
Hi,

On 2 Dec 2003, at 21:39, Unico Hommes wrote:

> I committed the changes. Note that I haven't verified all the samples
> and I was already getting some weird caching errors. Logging in should
> now work, I'll see what I can do about the other issues in the
> following
> days.

It seems cocoon no longer runs with the recent slide changes (at least,
that's the only thing I can pinpoint as being different in my cvs
update). I get the following exception. The only thing in cocoon using
javax.transaction appears to be slide. I'll keep digging and try and
find out the cause, but if someone wants to get there before me, feel
free ;-)

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
         at
a:39)
         at
Impl.java:25)
         at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
         at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
         at Loader.main(Unknown Source)
javax/transaction/UserTransaction
         at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:250)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:54)
         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:186)
         at
org.mortbay.http.ContextLoader.loadClass(ContextLoader.java:198)
         at
org.mortbay.http.ContextLoader.loadClass(ContextLoader.java:171)
         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1627)
         at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:1655)
         at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:815)
         at
sun.misc.ProxyGenerator.generateClassFile(ProxyGenerator.java:173)
         at
sun.misc.ProxyGenerator.generateProxyClass(ProxyGenerator.java:74)
         at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass(Proxy.java:472)
         at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Proxy.java:552)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentProxyGenerator.getCompati
bleProxy(ComponentProxyGenerator.java:135)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:334)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:143)
         at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initiali
ze(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:556)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonCom
ponentManager.java:547)
         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Container
Util.java:282)
         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:340)
         at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(Container
Util.java:282)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.createCocoon(CocoonServlet.java:
1369)
         at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:514)
         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.start(ServletHolder.java:219)
         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initializeServlets(ServletHandl
er.java:445)
         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.initializeServlets(WebAp
plicationHandler.java:150)
         at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.start(WebApplicationCont
ext.java:449)
         at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.start(HttpServer.java:663)
         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.main(Server.java:429)
         ... 7 more

Cheers,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/