cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: build docs broken - Ant override ignored
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:12:52 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
<snip/>

> Variables in Ant behave like in XSLT: one set, it can never be changed.
> I think instead of trying to change forrest.home, you should use another
> variable name, or rename forrest.home in the properties file to
> something else.

Thanks Vadim.

The trouble was that the Cocoon build had already read its
build.properties and set the forrest.home variable, then the
forrest targets tried to do it again.

Removing the forrest.home variable entirely from build.properties
lets Forrest tell that you need to set $FOREST_HOME or add to
project.properties or ant.properties file.

--David