cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <m...@rolf-kulemann.com>
Subject Re: StreamGenerator doesn't accept text/html
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:46:42 GMT
On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 00:39, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 14.12.2003 00:12, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
> > Mmmh, but Epoz sends wellformed xhtml. The point is Epoz sends text/html
> > as content-type, which is not handled by StreamGenerator(, yet).
> > I don't want to tidy anything, at the mom.
> >
> > My question is:
> >
> > Why does the StreamGenerator not support text/html??
>
> I guess this was the simplest way to enforce well-formedness. But the
> test on a specific content type is no that good IMO. Why not simply let
> the parser complain about well-formedness errors?

Good point. Look at the fact that it accepts text/plain :) so why not
text/html or what ever?

--
Rolf Kulemann

Molecule, n.:
	The ultimate, indivisible unit of matter.  It is distinguished
from the corpuscle, also the ultimate, indivisible unit of matter, by a
closer resemblance to the atom, also the ultimate, indivisible unit of
matter ... The ion differs from the molecule, the corpuscle and the
atom in that it is an ion ...

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA