cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <m...@rolf-kulemann.com>
Subject Re: StreamGenerator doesn't accept text/html
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:12:06 GMT
On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 00:00, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:>
>
> No no! Read again the sentence that you snipped: <<So in "regular human
> speech", this means "your concerns are valid and you can implement them,
> but not by introducing a dependency on jtidy in the StreamGenerator". >>
>
> So you can write an HTMLStreamGenerator that used jdity, but don't touch
> the StreamGenerator itself!

Mmmh, but Epoz sends wellformed xhtml. The point is Epoz sends text/html
as content-type, which is not handled by StreamGenerator(, yet).
I don't want to tidy anything, at the mom.

My question is:

Why does the StreamGenerator not support text/html??

--
Rolf Kulemann

Why not have an old-fashioned Christmas for your family this year?
Just picture the scene in your living room on Christmas morning as your
children open their old-fashioned presents.

Your 11-year-old son: "What the heck is this?"

You:	"A spinning top!  You spin it around, and then eventually it
	falls down.  What fun!  Ha, ha!"

Son:	"Is this a joke?  Jason Thompson's parents got him a computer
	with two disk drives and 128 kilobytes of random-access memory,
	and I get this cretin TOP?"

Your 8-year-old daughter: "You think that's bad?  Look at this."

You:	"It's figgy pudding!  What a treat!"

Daughter: "It looks like goat barf."
		-- Dave Barry, "Simple, Homespun Gifts"

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA