cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <m...@rolf-kulemann.com>
Subject Re: StreamGenerator doesn't accept text/html
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 19:05:14 GMT
On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 19:53, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 19:04, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> > On 13 Dec 2003, at 02:19, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> >

> > Is Epoz saving XHTML or HTML?
>
> Depends on the loaded markup to edit. If I load clean XHTML Epoz seems
> to add only valid xhtml.

Uuups, when inserting a table via epoz, an (invalid?) attribute gets
inserted into table tag. See this:

All other edit actions result in valid xhtml.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Work Rule: Leave of Absence (for an Operation):
	We are no longer allowing this practice.  We wish to discourage
any thoughts that you may not need all of whatever you have, and you
should not consider having anything removed.  We hired you as you are,
and to have anything removed would certainly make you less than we
bargained for.

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA