cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Woody] Row Submit Action
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:28:48 GMT
On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 11:47, Upayavira wrote:
> I need a row submit action, that allows a form to be submitted for a
> specific line in a repeater.
>
> An example usecase would be on a selling site, you have a repeater
> showing purchasable items, each with a 'buy' button next to it.
>
> Clicking on a row submit action will submit the form and allow the
> flowscript code that deals with the submitted form to gain access to
> either the repeater row object, or at least the row index that was clicked.
>
> Is there anything like this already? Any of you interested in adding it ;-)

Use a wd:submit widget (or wd:action) as child of the repeater. In its
event handler you can get the repeater row by getting the parent of the
submitted widget:

event.getSourceWidget().getParent()

using getId() on it will return the row number (as a string). You can
access other widgets on the repeater row by using the getWidget(id)
method on it.