cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <m...@rolf-kulemann.com>
Subject Re: StreamGenerator doesn't accept text/html
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:17:43 GMT
On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 11:56, Michael Wechner wrote:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> > <quote>
> > 	Do you think it makes sense that the StreamGenerator should 	accept
> > text/html since html is a subset of xml ?
> > </quote>
> >
> > I already made a tiny change to StreamGenerator to support text/html and
> > it works fine, but I dunno, if this is a misuse. If so, can anybody give
> > me a hint how to generate XML out of Epoz's PUT request?
>
> Daniel's remarks might also be of interest
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.devel/2071

Oh, yes sorry, I have forgotten that. Daniels solution of course would
also solve my problem.

My main question is:

When is a solution for my prob available via a cocoon release or sth. or
has anybody an idea how to workaround my StreamGenerator issue without
modifying cocoon code ?

Thanks.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Mark's Dental-Chair Discovery:
	Dentists are incapable of asking questions that require a
simple yes or no answer.

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA