cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <m...@rolf-kulemann.com>
Subject StreamGenerator doesn't accept text/html
Date Sat, 13 Dec 2003 10:19:08 GMT
Hello List,

I'm currently integrating the Epoz editor into Lenya.
This editor sends text/html as content-type in a PUT request when the
document is being saved.

I thought it is a good idea to use the StreamGenerator to generate my
XML within a xmap. The StreamGenerator complains about a not supported
content-type.

<quote>
	Do you think it makes sense that the StreamGenerator should 	accept
text/html since html is a subset of xml ?
</quote>

I already made a tiny change to StreamGenerator to support text/html and
it works fine, but I dunno, if this is a misuse. If so, can anybody give
me a hint how to generate XML out of Epoz's PUT request?

(I use Cocoon 2.1.2)

Thanks.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Day of inquiry.  You will be subpoenaed.

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA