cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: System.exit() brings down Jetty/Cocoon
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:43:17 GMT
Litrik,

I have had instances where the JVM has shut down due to a stack
overflow.
No exceptions, errors or anything - the JVM just stopped.

However, if you still suspect a System.exit, I suggest you grab a Java
decompiler
and run it on all the 3rd party jars. Then grep for System.exit. That
should
settle your suspicions.

(I also suspect you can grep for that method name in the .class files -
but I'm not sure.)

/LS