cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Moved ParanoidCocoonServlet to its own block
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:44:28 GMT

Cool thing.
One question: If I don't package Cocoon and use the compiled classes
directly Flowscript doesn't work any more (It's a problem with the
FOM_Cocoon object because if I delete it and use the classes from the
package Flowscript works again)
.
Anybody out there with the same/similar problem(s)?

--
Reinhard