cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/targets ide-build.xml
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:47:31 GMT

> From: On Behalf Of Sylvain Wallez

<snip/>

> Weird... Just like you, I start Jetty from the command line ("cocoon
> servlet" or "cocoon servlet-debug") with a paranoid classpath
> that just
> includes "build/eclipse/classes" and leave all libs, including the
> cocoon ones, in WEB-INF/lib and have absolutely no problems...
>
> Can you elaborate more on the problem you're having with FOM_Cocoon?

With "try and error" I found out that if I delete the FOM_Cocoon object
in WEB-INF/classes and I leave the cocoon-core.jar which contains it
everything works fine.

The error shows up if I call a uri which activates the flowscript
function. Here the stacktrace which appears in the console (which seems
to be a hint for a container problem ...)

10:41:57.581 WARN!! Error for /samples/flow/jxcalc/
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/ScriptableObject
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:11
1)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:286)
        at
org.mozilla.classfile.DefiningClassLoader.loadClass(DefiningClassLoad
er.java:82)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at inv1.invoke()
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.doInvoke(FunctionObject.java:52
3)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.FunctionObject.call(FunctionObject.java:438)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpre
t(ContinuationInterpreter.java:1105)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpre
t(ContinuationInterpreter.java:190)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.ContinuationInterpreter.interpre
t(ContinuationInterpreter.java:138)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.continuations.InterpretedFunctionImpl.call(Int
erpretedFunctionImpl.java:121)
        at
org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.call(ScriptRuntime.java:1244)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.javascript.fom.FOM_JavaScriptInterp
reter.callFunction(FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java:522)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallFunctionNode.i
nvoke(CallFunctionNode.java:166)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNo
de.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:84)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNod
e.invoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:164)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNo
de.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invok
e(PipelineNode.java:163)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNo
de.invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:108)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invo
ke(PipelinesNode.java:152)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(Tree
Processor.java:354)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(Tree
Processor.java:307)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(M
ountNode.java:133)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:11
12)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:356
)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicati
onHandler.java:294)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:5
67)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1776)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplication
Context.java:514)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1726)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:790)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:952)
        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:807)
        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:
196)
        at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)
        at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:487)

--
Reinhard