cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Reinhard Poetz" <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/targets ide-build.xml
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:31:20 GMT

From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]

> > From: reinhard@apache.org [mailto:reinhard@apache.org]
> >
> > reinhard    2003/12/19 01:02:52
> >
> >   Modified:    tools/targets ide-build.xml
> >   Log:
> >   - delete only jars that start with cocoon
> >
> Why this? If you start cocoon from eclipse you have all jar
> files in your project and you run into classpath problems if
> you don't delete them from WEB-INF/lib before.

Ahh, I understand. It seems we have two different use cases here :-)
I start the container using the command line and so I need all the
libraries *except* the cocoon libs because they are compiled into
WEB-INF/classes.

I've reverted my changes - I'm going solve it locally by adding the code
into my tomcat start script. As mentioned I've troubles with the
FOM_Cocoon object if I use it in Jetty. Hence I use Tomcat which is a
bit slower but doesn't have any classloading issues (at least for me).

--
Reinhard