cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New woody multivaluefield styling: the double listbox
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:37:47 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

>On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 10:04:55AM +0100, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>Most of the JS code has been moved in the "woody-lib.js" file, and the
>>produced HTML now contains only calls to these functions.
>>
>>Is this what you meant, or did I missed something?
>>

>More or less :)
>
>Another question: I have a calendar control that I like more than
>CalendarPopup. How can I add the new styling code and not change the standard
>woody stylesheets?

The woody stylesheets are designed to allow this: in your specific
stylesheet (that includes woody-field-styling.xsl and
woody-page-styling.xsl), just override the prodived template:

<xsl:template match="wi:field[wi:styling/@type='date']" priority="2">
  ... your calendar here...
</xsl:template>

Sylvain