cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Woody] - <wd:hotkey> status?
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:02:28 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Hi:
>
>Reviewing old mails, I found we agreed to add to the woody template
>specification an initial tag that was called <wd:hotkey>
>
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105848333001636&w=2
>
>Please, follow the above thread.
>
>I don't know if I miss something, but I don't see it anymore.

We currently only have <wd:hint> and <wd:help> implemented in the
styling. Adding the hotkey is still to be done.

Now what about naming it <wd:accesskey> or <wd:access-key>? This would
be more similar to the corresponding "acceskey" HTML attribute.

I also noticed that, although the HTML spec recommends to underline the
accesskey in the label, no browser seems to do it. Any hint/advice on this?

Sylvain