cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject New woody multivaluefield styling: the double listbox
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:53:57 GMT
Hi all,

Woody goodie of the day, I wrote a new styling for multivalue fields. We
already had list-type="checkbox", list-type="listbox" and we now have
list-type="double-listbox".

This displays two lists with buttons between them to switch items
between the lists. The selected values are on the left.

This again relies on Matt Kruse's JS libraries (thanks Matt!) and
required to add a generic infrastructure in the woody JS library to
register "handlers" that are called either during "onload" of the
document or "onsubmit" of the form.

You can have a look at it in the "Boolean fields" tab in the "Various"
example.

Enjoy ;-)

Sylvain