cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] forbidding flowscripts with no sendpage redirects (was Re: Saving pipeline output to a temp file...)
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:59:49 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Let's reformulate this into a proper vote.
>
> Do you want to enforce the fact that flowscript calls (either
> "function" or "continuation") *must* redirect using sendPage,
> sendPageAndWait or redirectTo and that, should it not be the case, a
> ProcessingException be raised?

So far, we have the following results :

8 votes to enforce it in 2.1.3,
1 vote to enforce it in 2.1.4,
and a "-0" and "-0.5" on enforcing (Vadim and Geoff)

So, the community has decided that this should be enforced sooner than
later. Quoting Antonio, "earlier means less pain in the future".

I just committed the patch. Samples seem to behave correctly. Please
cross-check.

Sylvain