cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating TreeProcessor to Fortress
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:30:09 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

>>Sorry, but I'm a bit lost here. Aren't we mixing processing nodes and sitemap components
alltogether?

>Yes, we can host them in the same container. Can't think of a reason not to. In order
to make this more secure so that for instance a Matcher can't get hold of a CallNode we could
make these two categories available from different ServiceManagers that's all.

Ok. So the "configuration expansion" is about expanding the contents of
treeprocessor-builtins.xml and not that of <map:components>.

Now, next step: how do you solve the problem of statements that produce
different kinds of nodes, such as <map:call> ?

Sylvain